Personal information may be collected by way of emails, phone conversations (which may be recorded for quality control purposes in accordance with applicable laws), forms filled out by individuals (including via online forms), feedback, inquires, support requests, surveys, competitions, online user-generated content, market research, video conferencing, face-to-face meetings and interviews.
Sometimes our activities require us to collect sensitive information. For more details, see the section ‘Sensitive information is subject to greater restrictions’, below.
Analytics and Cookies
How might the APPVA use and disclose your personal information?
Generally, the APPVA may use and disclose your personal information for a range of purposes, including to:
- provide you and with our products or services that you have requested with your name;
- respond to your queries or feedback or provide customer service support;
analyse and improve all aspects of our business including, but not limited to, our products and services, our On Line Facebook Community, our business systems, processes, outcomes, communication, website, engagement and performance;
- authenticate users to enable access to the APPVA systems;
- facilitate your participation in forums, and social events; and
- facilitate participation in our governance forums and activities.
Your personal information may also be used so we can:
- provide you with any communications or publications in which we think you might be interested; and
- let you know about developments in our products, services, activities and programs that might be useful to you,
- by way of telemarketing and (where you have opted in) by email. You may no longer wish to receive such communications and can request to be removed from the distribution list by following the unsubscribe instructions in the relevant email.